Susan Sly is sought after thought leader in artificial intelligence and top female keynote speaker with decades of experience inspiring audiences of up to 20,000 people at a time, sharing the stage with some of the most well-known inspirational speakers of our era, including Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Gary Vee, Mel Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, and more.
Susan is known for engaging the audience with workshop-style participation and no-nonsense wisdom. Susan has also done many speaking events in the technology sector in talks sponsored by Intel, NVIDIA, HPE, Lenovo, and MIT.
In addition to decades of experience in entrepreneurship, what makes Susan credible is that she has built teams that have generated over $2 billion in sales in three separate verticals. She is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of RadiusAI, a Phoenix and Seattle-based artificial intelligence company specializing in computer vision for retail with offices on three continents. Susan is also a mother of four.
Susan Speaks on The Highly Popular Topics Of:
There is not only one path to success – but when you have the support of those who have walked before you, discovering your own route becomes far easier. Susan is committed to supporting individuals at all stages of the entrepreneurial journey and feels honored to be able to play even a small role in the learning and growth of entrepreneurs in the making. In her highly acclaimed show, Raw and Real Entrepreneurship, Susan has interviewed hundreds of startup founders and is also an investor. She brings exceptional insight into all facets of entrepreneurship.
Susan’s presentations on entrepreneurship have encompassed a broad range of focus areas, including:
- What It Really Takes to Build and Scale to a 9-Figure Valuation: Susan dives into how entrepreneurs and innovators can weigh competing options to make an informed, confident decision, as well as how to make the necessary moves to position a company for a competitive advantage. Susan also explores in-depth topics such as evaluating the critical decisions necessary for turning an idea into a reality and what it looks like to develop a practical, systemic approach to strategy.
- Going from Employee to Entrepreneur In 90 Days or Less: So many people dream of leaving their 9 to 5 and becoming their own boss, but only a select few actually make the leap – what’s their secret? Susan discusses what hopeful entrepreneurs-to-be need to know, honing in on the practical skills needed to start, grow, and scale a healthy and robust business. She also talks about overcoming the fear of starting your own business and how to overcome the barriers currently standing in your way.
Susan knows firsthand the unique challenges of launching – and successfully operating – a startup. She also believes that gatekeeping must become a thing of the past in order to foster a culture of innovation and ambition. So, she is passionate about sharing her most valuable learning experiences with others, particularly those who are hoping to make a difference with their startup idea.
Her speaking engagements have included a number of presentations on the “how” and “why” of startups that survive (and thrive), including topics like:
- Get Your Product Into The Market Now!: Every best-selling product started as an idea – but how exactly do you turn your vision into a ready-to-purchase reality? Susan breaks down the process of turning an original concept into a product available on the market, explaining the behind-the-scenes details that go into product development.
- How to Effectively Raise Money for Your Startup: The primary reason startups fail is a lack of cash flow, so understanding how to create value for investors (and potential new funders) is key. Susan taps into her decades of business experience – and the expansive knowledge she’s accumulated as a startup investor – to help others learn how to find and maintain the funding they need to propel their startup to success.
There is a lot of hype with AI. Susan is known for breaking down what is possible with AI now versus near and far future. She is known for cutting through the nonsense and assisting audiences from enterprise C-Suite executives to mid-level innovation decision makers on how to navigate digital transformation with AI.
Susan’s discussions on AI include topics such as:
- How To Navigate Digital Transformation: Susan is considered an AI strategy architect and brings together the voices of various stakeholders to help them find a unified vision.
- How to Go from Pilot To Production: During her five years at RadiusAI, Susan has overseen the largest computer vision deployment for exterior and interior AI analytics in one of the leading retail sectors. Susan shares her expertise and wisdom helping audiences navigate successful scaling with AI.