Susan Sly has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Lifetime Television, The CBN, The Morning Show in Australia and been quoted in online publications such as Forbes, Marketwatch, Yahoo Finance, and Reddit. Susan is the author of 7 books, including Have It All Woman and Organize Your Life. Her book project with NY Times Best Selling Author, Jack Canfield, made six Amazon Best Selling lists.
Raw and Real Entrepreneurship with Susan Sly
Have you ever wondered if you were meant for greater things? Have you ever felt that if you could just experience that one personal breakthrough then everything would fall into place? Have you ever stopped to wonder, ‘what if?’ and then caught yourself feeling paralysed by your own reality? It happens to all of us however at Step Into Your Power we believe that every person has greatness within them and that they are capable of making a bigger impact in the world. We believe that the life you dream is yours to claim and that through coaching, training and mentoring you can be, do and have everything you dream.
Entrepreneur, Tech Investor, Startup Expert and Mom of 5
Connect With Susan
New Episodes are Added Every Week!
What People are Saying About Raw and Real Entrepreneurship With Susan Sly
- Packed with learning!May 11, 2022 by Janey.S from Canada
I walk away with such valuable insights with every episode I’ve listened to. I highly recommend this podcast for entrepreneurs!
- Incredible podcast!March 23, 2022 by maddie@podcastingyou from United States
This podcast is an incredible resource for entrepreneurs and self-starters everywhere! Susan is a knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled host and each episode is truly insightful and inspiring.
- THE Show For Startups, Entrepreneurs & LeadersFebruary 18, 2022 by meganjhuber from United States
If you want an honest, behind the scenes look into what it truly looks like to be a leader and business builder this is the show for you. Susan is a savvy, experienced entrepreneur with a wide scope of experience in multiple industries. Her guests are the best of the best in their fields and her ability to pull out top notch conversations makes the show worth every second. Get out your pen and notebook because every episode is a complete masterclass on business development.
- Susan Sly ProjectDecember 1, 2020 by Cindytalleyrn from United States
This is my favorite podcast by far! So much value in every episode! In learn so much from Susan and her guests. I get inspired to start a new business as well as go to new level in my health and wellness business! Thank you so much for your grateful loving heart! God Bless you Susan! Sincerely, Cindy Talley RN
- Awesome Podcast!!!!July 2, 2020 by Clarisse Gomez from United States
Susan, host of The Susan Sly Project podcast, highlights all aspects of health & fitness and more in this can’t miss podcast! The host and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!
- COACHINGJune 17, 2020 by BigMac&More from United States
Susan is an incredible coach with a servant heart. I love her podcasts and interviews. There are always new nuggets to pick up listening to her.
- Amazing ShowMay 13, 2020 by Gordiegolf88 from United States
And Susan always over delivers. She’s a great human and so inquisitive. She does a brilliant job sharing this with the world. If you have a chance to learn or worth with Susan you will not be disappointed. Gordie Bufton.
- Fast-paced, Clear and FocusedNovember 8, 2019 by RdioListenr from Canada
Susan knows her stuff on all levels. I love that she brings her varied and eclectic experience into each episode. Her teaching is good for beginners to advanced. There’s something for everyone in just about every episode, depending on your business and where you are at the moment. Her energy bursts through. She’s engaging, engaged and, when needed, offers tough love. Thank you, Susan. This is one of my “must listen” podcasts. Blessings!
- Achievers Find a Way!!October 24, 2019 by Pat Mussieux from Canada
Just finished a power walk and listened to this episode! Powerful. Raw. Real! Transparent! Vulnerability..... Such a great interview with a story that absolutely needs to be shared. Failure is a critical skill - and ‘know you, be you, share you’! Lots of great lessons in this episode so just make time to listen. Thank you Susan and Brandon.
- Awesome Podcast!!September 24, 2019 by Brooke Craven from United States
Susan, host of The Suan Sly Project, highlights all aspects of business and more in this can’t miss podcast! The host and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!
- So helpfulAugust 27, 2019 by F1nn3gan from Canada
I’m new in being an entrepreneur and I’m learning so much from these podcasts! Also love Susan’s positive outlook and attitude!
- Very practicalJuly 31, 2019 by KBandali from Canada
Susan always gives tips that we can apply right away with great results. Thank you for your generosity.
- Susan slyJune 29, 2019 by kassie New Zealand from New Zealand
Most insightful podcast to date. I listen everyday
- Amazing tips and hintsMay 20, 2019 by Flötentons from Australia
Great podcasts with awesome tips to grow your business, help with mindset.... Very refreshing to listen to all those helpful advices! Thanks Susan
- Love Susan Sly!May 12, 2019 by Nikoswoosh23 from United States
Susan Sly is an amazing women. I always look up to her and in a difficult situation, ask myself: “what would Susan do?” I love being part of her digital marketing agency because she really is the best at it all and she has the most giving heart I’ve seen. I’m so grateful to know her. ❤️
- Great contentApril 15, 2019 by Tisha Nolan from Canada
Susan always brings fresh and current content. Susan gives valuable information that can be easily applied. Great topics and good variety of guests.
- want it, incubate it, visualize it, watch it happenSeptember 14, 2018 by Ken Snook from Canada
Loved this podcast. It is so amazing to learn that even those who have been successful in more than one avenue, continue to visualize their goals being completed and make it happen. Thank you
- Positively Beautiful!May 8, 2018 by rjramirez from United States
I binge-listened to this podcast for three weeks. I listened to the first ones (on iTunes) from many years ago until this latest one in April 2018. Susan is positively beautiful! She is so open with her struggles and successes. She is all over the place yet centered. She always brings her audience into the fold of positive feedback and action. I look forward to more of her podcasts! Reuben
- Bruce CorkhillFebruary 12, 2018 by bwcorky from United States
Susan continues to bring relative topics to the for front and break them down so you can apply easy to use strategies. No fluff but just honest point driven content. Whenever I see a new podcast notification I always book time in my schedule to listen and take notes. One of the Best Podcast out there for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- ThankyouDecember 10, 2017 by Ashton Jane from Australia
Susan, thankyou so much for helping me in this past couple of weeks, I was recommended to listen by a friend and my partner can ever hear and feel he difference in the way I do things. It’s a long road but honestly the more I listen to you the more my life makes sense and I am aware of what I can change and how to react to situations. Thankyou for this podcast, looking forward to starting your organise your life fundamentals as I need it haha! And also can’t wait to follow the test of your academy as I feel you will help me hit the next level in my business! Thankyou so much!
- Nutrition CoachNovember 12, 2017 by DDIsaFit from United States
Awesome info, Susan really resonates with me, this is so helpful. I'm going to listen to the torching limiting beliefs now so that I can implement these steps today!!! Thank you Susan!
- Grit!July 6, 2017 by Trisha Wilkins from United States
Susan speaks my language! From athlete to athlete and professional to professional! She speaks my language in a way that helps me recognize what areas I need to work on! If you're honest with yourself and ready to apply her principles you will see shifts happen that are so profound! I am modeling Susan in many areas of my life and I'm seeing great results! So grateful for Susan working so hard to share everything she is working on herself and everything she has gleaned over the years! These podcasts are priceless! Thank you Susan!
- Thank you!June 30, 2017 by Debqcat from United States
I have been listening to your podcasts for about 6 months or so. I always learn great information but the podcast I listened to today was just what I needed! Does Positive Thinking Make You More Successful? Thank for your honesty and vulnerability. It helps me to know someone who is so successful in so many ways can still have moments of doubt.
- This pod cast will change your lifeJune 16, 2017 by RnPOcelot from Canada
Susan does so much to add value to each part of my(our) lives. I come away from every episode with something tangible to use in my world today. Thanks so much for all the knowledge and passion you bring. This has helped me more then any book. Lots of love and God bless!
- Golden information!June 3, 2017 by Potential PA School Applicant from United States
You can't afford not to listen to Susan's insight on positive living, productivity, and creating an abundant life. So much of the insight she provides applies to not just being successful, but enjoying life. So thankful she takes the time to care and share.
- Best podcast on iTunes!April 27, 2017 by Clarigal7 from United States
I have been listening to Susan's podcast for years and I can't convey in words alone what a profound difference it is made in my business and life. Susan creates these in love and with a genuine deisre to give back and serve others. Every single episode has invaluable information that can change your life.
- My InspirationApril 11, 2017 by Greg Hague from United States
Susan is one of the most inspiring people in the universe. She's faced and excelled over adversity. Listen to Susan. She speaks from the heart and teaches at the pinnacle of excellence.
- Susan's a rock star!February 28, 2017 by LoriLosch from United States
I love the heartfelt and practical discussions Susan facilitates. Worth every moment of my time to listen! Thank you, Susan. xo!
- Great way to start your dayFebruary 10, 2017 by Brekribel from United States
I love listening to your podcasts to start my day. I can be do and have anything I dream of. Thank you Susan for your wisdom.
- Very positiveMay 16, 2016 by Rawrninjakitty from United States
I love Susan sly and I'm honored to be working under her right now, I will be sharing these with my friends because Susan's podcasts are needed in everyone's life!
- KathrynmagMarch 10, 2016 by Kathrynmag from Australia
Love your podcasts Susan!!! Thank you so much for enjoyable content, for your positivity, amazing inspriational guests, motivation and MLM information, keep up the amazing work! 🙂
- Lori Harder InterviewApril 11, 2013 by M&MzMom from Canada
I loved how Lori shared that she doesn't always look forward to working out, but loves the experience on the other end of that decision.
- Finding Triumph in Insurmountable OddsMarch 27, 2013 by Dottie Lessard Brownsberger from United States
Yes, You Can. If we choose to find Strength in overcoming our odds than they become our Blessings-May you all overcome and be Blessed-Dottie
- ConsultantMarch 27, 2013 by MarilynFairchild from United States
Susan is so positive that after listening to her interviews you feel so uplifted and want to go out and conquer the world but know that we do that one at a time. Susan is my hero!
- Dottie LessardMarch 25, 2013 by PK Smith from Canada
Truly inspiring story!
- Dottie LessardMarch 25, 2013 by carkeveld from Canada
Dottie's story is truly inspirational.
- Dottie Lessard PodcastMarch 25, 2013 by oscarsammom from Canada
Dottie is an amazing individual. Such an inspiring story and life of "No Excuses".