Organize Your in 5 Min. Per Day (Time Management and Productivity Techniques that Work)
Does your ‘to-do’ list keep you up at night?
Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and ineffective?
Do you struggle to generate the results you know you are capable of in your health, finances and relationships?
If so, you are not alone! Best-selling author, speaker, entrepreneur, and mother of 5, Susan Sly believes that the number one enemy of success is lack of organization. Get organized and change your life.
This book is great for you if…
- You find yourself procrastinating on the things you know that need to get done
- People in your life are suffering because you are not being as productive as you could be
- You are becoming ineffective in your work and your life
- You have a strong desire for greater work life balance
- You want to make the most out of every moment
- You realize that productivity leads to increased profitability
For years, Susan has been teaching the Organize Your Life techniques to students all over the world and now brings you these strategies in this simple- to-follow book. Increase your productivity and improve time management in just 5 min. per day!
By clicking the link above you will be leaving SusanSly.com and taken to an outside vendor for purchase.