Do You Run Your Business Or Does Your Business Run You?
Get off the crazy train and learn to get organized and be more productive!
The Organize Your Life® For Entrepreneurs online class taught by best-selling author, speaker, coach, and self-made millionaire, Susan Sly is your ultimate resource when you are ready to get organized in your life and business.
Get on track to create your ideal lifestyle!
Are you in business? Do you get overwhelmed? Stop the insanity!
In this six-week course, entrepreneur, best-selling author, mom of five, Susan Sly, helps you get focused, deliberate, and productive.
What if better results, increased productivity, and greater work-life balance are available in six, live, online sessions, from the comfort of your own home or office? They can be and all it takes is about two minutes to get registered and make a powerful decision to organize your business life.
If you have a small to mid-size business, or a home-based business, chances are there is a degree of disorganization. If you are your own employee, or have employees, you are likely wasting time and money.
Consider some of these statistics:
- The Average American spends one year of their life looking for lost or misplaced items. US News and World Report
- The average American wastes 55 minutes a day (roughly 12 days a year) looking for things they own but can’t find. Newsweek
- The average office employee spends 1.5 hours a day (6 weeks per year) looking for things. OrganizedWorld.com
- The typical executive wastes 150 hours a year (almost an entire month), searching for lost information. For someone earning $50,000 a year, this loss is equivalent to $3,842 annually. Forbes ASAP
Look – I have been mentoring small, and home-based business owners for years. From guest lecturing at The Queen’s School of Business in Canada, to working with the staff at World Vision Cambodia, to teaching people just like you, from all over the world, how to become more productive and profitable, I love what I do.
The greatest measure of my success is helping entrepreneurs get ‘it’ together and do more of what they love – helping people and getting results.
This class will cover:
- Time management and scheduling including work-life balance techniques
- How to create an efficient, energizing work space that makes you want to be more productive
- Tax planning
- Online branding and social media
- Contact Management
- And much more…
You will receive:
- Weekly homework to create greater results
- Mentorship in a private Facebook group
- Ready-to-use tips and strategies
- View-on-demand repeat of the webinar available for 6 weeks after the last class
- And much more
Class Schedule: All classes are 1 hour and start at 1:00 pm est.
- Class 1: Wed. Jan. 16
- Class 2: Wed. Jan. 23
- Class 3: Wed. Jan. 30
- Class 4: Wed. Feb. 6
- Class 5: Wed. Feb. 13
- Class 6: Wed. Feb. 20
PS – I know you have a lot going on and I also know that if you have read this far, you are done playing small. I would love to work with you, help you tame your chaos and take your results to the next level.
“This course is exactly what I have been looking for outline my roadmap for success. I came into this class knowing my lack of organization was holding me back from the success I truly deserve. Each week I was blown away with the value of the content presented and realized my entire approach to my business required a transformation. The return on investment from the insight and awareness I’ve received in this course is going to be phenomenal. Thank you Susan for delivering such an engaging and eye-opening course! I have and will recommend this to every entrepreneur I know!”
“This is a game changer! My overwhelm and time crunch have been replaced with increased clarity, creativity, and focus. I’m amazed at how much more productive I’ve become in such a short time. Thank you Susan for your unswerving support and motivation.”