Rick Jordan is one of the top cyber security experts on the planet and he is on a mission to protect us all from the bad guys lurking out there on the dark web waiting to pray on innocent victims. Rick has appeared on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, the CW, and spoken for many Fortune 100 companies.
In this episode, Susan and Rick talk about the common sense things people can do to protect themselves and why they should take action now.
- Why do I need to worry about information security?
- What are the biggest cybersecurity threats right now?
- What is ransomware and how do we protect ourselves and our customers?
- How does a cybersecurity breach impact business?
- What is phishing? How do we protect ourselves?
- Is your cybersecurity strategy at addressing business risks?
- Do we have the information we need to oversee cyber risk?
Rick Jordan is CEO & Founder of ReachOut Technology, and has become a nationally recognized voice on Cybersecurity, Business, and Ethics.
Host of the All In with Rick Jordan Podcast reaching fans in 29 countries, and a frequent expert guest on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. He is also a featured speaker at NASDAQ, Harvard, West-Point Military Academy, and the best-selling author of his book “Situational Ethics.”
His film credits include Cyber Crime, and Cyber Crime: Uncovering the Dark Web (in production).
Rick is also a skilled musician, devoted husband, and father of three.
Listen: All In Podcast
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3x6qvZt
Follow Susan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SusanSlyLive
Follow Susan on Twitter: https://twitter.com/susan_sly
Follow Susan on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/susansly/
Follow Susan on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/susansly
Follow Susan on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/susanslylive